Press release from www.newsmaker.com.au
Monday, August 14th, 2017 - Kenneth Schultz
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Author claims authorities hiding truth about potential North Korea apocalyptic nuclear attack
Perth-based author and researcher, Kenneth Schultz claims U.S. and Australian authorities are hiding the truth about the catastrophic consequences of North Korea unleashing a super weapon believed to already be in its arsenal - a nuclear warhead utilising EMP (electromagnetic pulse) technology, an event that could result in up to 200 million American deaths, according to expert testimony before a 2004 U.S. Senate Commission.
All nuclear explosions release deadly gamma radiation, but nuclear warheads optimised for EMP release excessively large amounts of this radiation, says Mr Schultz.
“Such a weapon, if exploded high over the American continent would cause catastrophic damage across a radius of 2,000 – 3,000 Km to the critical infrastructure - electric power, telecommunications, banking and finance and all types of electronic devices, including the myriad of SCADA’s controlling industrial processes”, said Mr Schultz.
“Nuclear power reactors are vulnerable to EMP. An EMP event that collapses the national electric grid could cause widespread meltdowns of the 104 nuclear reactors and massive release of radiation across the United States.”
“An EMP attack would overnight, send America back to the pre-industrial age – no electricity, no running water, no transport, no ATMs, no banking, no credit cards, and after a few days – no food.”
“If the EMP attack took out a number of extra-high-voltage transformers, it could be months, or even years before electricity services could be fully restored.”
“As the nuclear weapon would be exploded 200- 300 kilometres above the ground, there would be no immediate deaths from the explosion or radiation. Deaths in the thousands and possibly millions, would follow later as people begin dying from starvation and thirst”.
“I believe the authorities are hiding the truth about an EMP attack from us, perhaps to prevent panic. They claim North Korea has to overcome re-entry problems of its ICBM warhead before it can carry out a nuclear attack. A Super EMP warhead doesn’t require re-entry. The warhead would be exploded at a height of around 200 kilometres before it could be intercepted by missile defence systems. King Jong-un could carry out an EMP attack tomorrow”, Mr Schultz said.
“My new book, The Decline and Imminent Fall of the West, provides details and analysis of an EMP attack and quotes official US sources that if a high altitude Super EMP warhead was exploded over the United States, up to 200 million people would perish within 12 months.”
The book quotes informed sources that EMP technology has been around for years and that North Korea has developed such weapons with the assistance of China and Iran.
“Such a scenario would probably see the end of the US as the world’s policeman, protecting vulnerable countries such as Australia”, said Mr Schultz.
For more information contact:
- EMP Commission, Report of the Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic (EMP) Attack, Volume 1: Executive Report (Washington, DC: 2004), pp. 1-3.
- Electric Armageddon, Dr Peter Vincent Pry, Executive Director, Task Force on National and Homeland Security.
Details of the book, The Decline and Imminent Fall of the West follow.
New book by Kenneth Schultz
This extraordinary book brings a grim warning to the West.
In The Decline and Imminent Fall of the West, Kenneth Schultz exposes the existential threats to Western nations, and indeed Western civilization. He starts by quoting Mark Steyn, "Much of what we loosely call the Western world will not survive the twenty-first century and much of it will effectively disappear within our lifetimes, including many if not most European countries".
While Mr Steyn is concerned mainly with the Islamist threat, this book is unique in that it covers the multitude of threats facing the West and Western civilisation, including threats posed by:
- Creeping Islamisation from the Islamic goal of implementing sharia law throughout the West, aided and abetted by open border policies
- The continuing erosion of free speech, particularly from Human Rights Commissions and insidious legislation
- An increasingly aggressive China
- Increasing nuclear capabilities of rogue states such as North Korea and Iran
- Financial collapse of hugely indebted nations living beyond their means
- The apocalyptic threat from an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) event, man-made or natural
- Supranational bodies and the global governance movement usurping national sovereignty with the ultimate aim of creating a world government run by unelected elites
- Creeping cultural Marxism and political correctness infesting Western universities and institutions
- The ruinous financial and industrial consequences of the global warming scare campaign orchestrated by the green movement in concert with the political elites and compromised scientists.
In Kenneth Schultz’s opinion, and the opinions of many commentators, some of these threats, if not taken seriously and dealt with accordingly, will usher in the end of the freedoms and lifestyles enjoyed by the citizens of many Western countries, and ultimately the end of Western civilisation.
One threat in particular, largely overlooked by the media and the ruling classes is the threat posed by an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack. Such an attack, if it came to pass, would send the attacked country back to the pre-industrial age, with the consequent loss of millions of lives.
Schultz covers the history of Islam and sharia law in detail and reveals the Islamic 3-prong attack on the West:
- Terrorist attacks to weaken Western resolve
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s “civilization jihad” – the infiltration of Western institutions and the setting up of numerous front groups and charities
- Implementation of the insidious sharia law via al-Hijra (the Islamic doctrine of immigration). If sharia is implemented in your country, the fabric of Western law and liberty will be ripped apart.
But the book is not all doom and gloom. The final chapter sets out in detail the steps necessary to prevent, or at least mitigate, each of the threats identified in the book.
Well-researched with nearly 400 endnotes citing sources, this book must be taken seriously by Western authorities.
We are the inheritors of the greatest civilisation that ever existed. If you prize Western civilisation and want to hand on its legacy to your descendants, you should read The Decline and Imminent Fall of the West.
Endorsement by John Ballantyne
Kenneth Schultz, in his book, The Decline and Imminent Fall of the West: How the West Can Be Saved, provides a penetrating analysis of how the West is likely to dwindle in influence and collapse if it does not radically change direction
As a result of his extensive reading and diligent research over many years, Schultz has produced a valuable perspective on current events that you will seldom find in the mainstream media.
He shows how Western countries are under attack at many levels. They face a variety of external threats, such as the geopolitical ambitions of China, the behaviour of rogue states like North Korea and Iran, and the sinister agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood At the same time, they face no less dangerous internal threats, notably creeping cultural Marxism in our schools and universities, and radical environmentalism with its bizarre and fanatical opposition to fossil fuels and economic development.
Most disturbing of all is where Schultz reveals how some of the world’s largest corporate-funded think-tanks, unthinkingly or deliberately, pump vast amounts of money into radical left-wing campaigns – hence the political left’s inordinate power and influence in Western democracies.
Schultz has succeeded in synthesising a vast amount of data into a compellingly readable volume. It vividly conveys the big picture of how the world actually works.
— John Ballantyne, Melbourne-based writer and researcher, former editor, News Weekly.